Uncanny X-Men 283 (1991)
So much for not being impressed by the impostor X-Men. Storm spanked Bishop pretty badly. He must have been cussing to himself pretty good, as she took his shotgun from the holster, slamming him against the wall. He played it off pretty well, though.
Storm is pretty melodramatic. I was surprised John Byrne did not write a bunch of thought bubbles with her angry and horrified at the idea of Bishop thinking he was representing Xavier’s ideal. I am sure that if Claremont was still writing the book, it would been.
This was Bobby’s first mission with Storm as his leader, and you can see he was probably missing Cyclops as the field leader.
- pag-asaharibon reblogged this from xcyclopswasrightx
- odyssey72 reblogged this from xcyclopswasrightx
- odyssey72 likes this
- tsujitoons likes this
- kinganiubus likes this
- bookwyrm176 likes this
- focused-totality likes this
- blackbinda likes this
- duwaynem likes this
- lil-friday13 likes this
- ersatzsuperman likes this
- nahhbruh reblogged this from xcyclopswasrightx
- joearlikelikescomics likes this
- xcyclopswasrightx posted this