And Cesar Did Fall
This was my introduction to Brian Bendis & Alex Maleev. I fell in love immediately with their work. Bendis’ way of writing dialogue had me hearing the character’s voices in my head from the start. Maleev was using art techniques that I had previously been unaware of, and creating a new style of art for mainstream comics.
This was right at the height of my favorite era of Marvel. When Joe Quesada & Bill Jemas were making magic happen at the House of Ideas.
- revrendoni reblogged this from xcyclopswasrightx and added:
- zappakub likes this
- alwaysnevernotgivingafuck said: The Bendis/Maleev run on daredevil is amazing. Such a long and consistently good run. There are few books that have been that good for that long.
- whenimreallyathundacat reblogged this from xcyclopswasrightx
- comicblah likes this
- dark-wesley likes this
- captainnorge reblogged this from xcyclopswasrightx
- jurassic-lark likes this
- kevinjoel likes this
- joearlikelikescomics likes this
- xcyclopswasrightx posted this